Who We Are
Sprott Global Resource Investments Ltd. is the nation's preeminent junior resource-focused investment firm. Founded in 1993, Sprott Global is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sprott, Inc. (SII-TSX), a Toronto-based public asset management firm.
We are a U.S. broker-dealer focused on the natural resource sectors including precious metals, base metals, oil & gas, agriculture, water, and alternative energy.
What We Do
We believe that the most successful resource investors are those who have access to objective guidance. Through our team of resource specialists and commitment to peerless customer service, we assist our clients in creating a personalized resource 'backbone' to their overall investment plan.
We employ geologists, mining and petroleum engineers, and specialists in the resource finance sector in order to provide our clients information to make informed natural resource investing decisions. We offer full-service investment brokerage including both secondary market and, for qualified investors, private placement products.
Our clients are small and large individual and institutional investors who want a portion of their portfolio invested in the natural resource sectors, especially in junior exploration companies. We serve clients in the U.S. and across the globe. Canadian investors should contact Sprott Private Wealth in Toronto.
We are committed to natural resource investing and are dedicated to helping you be a successful natural resource investor. As part of that commitment, we would like to offer you a no-obligation resource portfolio consultation.
Review my portfolio »
Market Insights From Sprott
- Rick Rule: Here’s How To Ask Sprott Global For Money
- Marc Faber: As Global Economic Conditions Become Worse,Central Banks To Print More Money
- James Turk: This Has Never Happened Before In History
- Rick Rule: Market Chaos Creates Opportunities
- Eric Angeli: The Cycles of Commodities
- Input Capital: A niche business model that's attracting investors like Sprott
- Rick Rule: Preparing for the Inevitable
- Why Rick Rule and Eric Sprott Own Gold and Silver -- Through Sprott’s Physical Metals Trusts
- Rick Rule on Value Paradigm in Natural Resources and Recap of Symposium
- Gold bull: Mania ahead
- Sprott's Trey Reik: "Gold Markets Are Very Fragile and Shallow Right Now" (Reuters)
Sprott Upcoming Events
Cambridge House Silver Summit & Resource Expo
November 23-24, 2015
Park Central Hotel San Francisco
50 - 3rd Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
London Mines and Money Conference
November 30 - December 3, 2015
Business Design Centre
52 Upper Street
London, N1 0QH
+44 (0) 207-216-6056
Managed Account Investing
in Natural Resources
For investors that prefer to delegate the management of their money to a professional investment manager, please visit SprottUSA.com